Filming day
This is from my first day of filming, I had to use a video camcorder to video my teaser trailer with great quality, also I used a tripod to put the camcorder on to produce clear clips along with a large microphone to capture hard to hear pieces when my actors are being shot from a distance to produce a clearer sound to enhance its quality. on my days filming I got lucky with the weather it remained dry but was dull and cloudy which matched with my theme of horror to create a better effect whilst filming. what I had filmed was previously planned on a storyboard to ensure I knew what I was doing, it took me two days overall to collect all my clips to a decent quality, which will help me secure a good quality teaser trailer once I have done.
Locations
This is some of the photos of the location I used which is an abandoned house in Portadown , which has a large woodland area to the front of the building, the run down look of the building helps to create the horror effect and mood for the genre of horror that I've chosen. It has a dark and eerie atmosphere which adds to the effect of the trailer, which is why it was a good choice of location which I had chosen.
Piecing together of footage
Once I had filmed my required footage to a good standard I then went on to using the mac, which had software on it called final cut pro, which I can use effectively to piece together my teaser trailer. I used this software to piece together my footage seamlessly taking advantage of the various techniques such as slow motion, cutting pieces of the clips that aren't useful away and adding sound effects and much more to give it a realistic look by taking advantage of the various effects and options available with this great piece of software.
Final outcome
I will then go on to create my first draft, which I will then get target audience feedback for in order to create a much improved second draft, before making the final touches and finishing my final finished piece with as best a finish that I can by comparing it to real life teaser trailers and try and stick to the codes and conventions that's an audience expects from a horror whilst creating a few of my own along the way to make it more interesting for the viewers.




No comments:
Post a Comment